Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How did THIS happen?

As of 2 days ago, I was boycotting Easter secondary to insistance on the part of family members who remain annonymous on hostessing the holiday at their residence and making a "traditional lamb on a spit." I had conceeded last night to just having over my parents. Now, somehow, I am having EVERYONE over, nine total including the 3 of us, for Easter dinner *simply because* I voiced my opinion that since my family is so small (me and 2 parents) and we have the big house that it would be easiest for us all to come here.

As MKP said so perfectly, watch what you wish for.

And I really hope the couches are back in time or we're all kickin' it on the floor with the air mattress and some throw pillows. Now there's a sight.

See, I said that Monday's post was going to be worth reading. I don't lie... I do not lie...

No comments: