Monday, September 20, 2010

It hasn't been 2 years

...but close since I last posted anything. Sad, pathetic and even a cop out on my part to stick with something. We all know the writing is good for my soul, so here I sit, making a promise to the world to keep up with this project til I decide I have written enough.

I have to explain where I've been, the journey life took me on 2 years ago when we last spoke. I need to get out the whole story of Will's death, the PTSD that soon was to follow, the continued fertility woes, the surprise pregnancy and birth of Christopher, the amazing frosting recipe I found, my experiment with fondant, my love-hate relationships with Rachel Ray, the smoker, and the yard, the 8 million tomato plants and 1 pumpkin gone terribly wild, and so many other things. But the above I promise to clue you in on in the next week or so. You will laugh and cry with me, I can tell you that. Then again, if you know me at all, you already do that. You'll just do it again.

PS: The blog headder is a serious work in progress. I can't get the sizing correct. Bear with me and I'll get it sometime in say, the next 2 years.

No comments: