Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog Challenge: Getting to know you

I tweeked it a little, changing some things to make it more "general" for me...

1) Right now I want: Go to bed
2) I wish I knew how to: bake fruit pies
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: shop!
4) You'll never see me: camping
5) A childhood memory that I love: Camp Michigania
6) 2 things I do every single day that aren't obvious/that everyone does: lovenox shots and sign to the Little Man
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: Tie between The Little Man's birthday party and knowing we have 2 embryos frozen-- hope for more babies
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: loyal, stubborn, creative
9) 2 goals for this year: get in shape and get pregnant (again)
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? probably new workout clothes, esp if I had to spend it this very second

No comments: